Patch notes - Build Ver. 0.2
I got a lot of useful feedback from you guys and changes have been made accordingly! Here's what new:
- A lower difficulty setting has been implemented. Open the menu and click on the box on the bottom right to enable/disable this option.
- You can now choose to manually control the camera, disabling the automatic flip. Click on the box on the bottom right to enable/disable this option.
- Controls are now displayed in the game menu.
- Improved game launcher input tab, now it's pretty easy to customize your inputs. Do so by following the steps below upon starting the game:
New game over screen
- Over 30 jokes and tips will now appear randomly on the game over screen.
- Death counter added.
Dialogs & cutscenes
- Removed some dialogs from the 4 first scenes. Increased overall cutscene pacing. This should make the intro a lot faster and enjoyable.
- You can now press "S" to fill a speech balloon. Press "S" again to proceed to the next balloon.
- The health of the first mini-boss has been reduced.
- Improved the behavior of moving platforms.
- Decreased the health of shielded turrets on the first level.
- Added a platform near the tree area in the first level.
- Fixed a bug that was causing weird arrow collisions with baby cyclops.
- Turned off mana UI until you unlock your first skill.
These changes will greatly benefit the game. They would never happen without your feedback. Updates, levels & new content are coming very soon, so stay tuned!
The new build is already avaible for download.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF THIS COMMUNITY!
Get The Golden Bow
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.